Sunday 14 October 2012

Updates Updates Updates.

So, here we are, coming into week 11. I am behind where I'd like to be but I am trying to get up to speed.
I've got some blend shapes together for the Little Girl, and her hair is basically done. Her rig is basically ready to go too, same with the Old Man.
As for the bedroom it's almost all coloured/textured which is nice.
Before the next production class I'd like to have my scenes all broken up and ready to go. I have all the cameras in one scene at the moment locked down. It would be really handy to have all the scenes referencing the models because I need to start animating but things haven't been finished so that would make it so much easier to go back and finish things up later on and not have to import things into 10 different scenes.
I'd also like to have my characters done. I'm so close to that but I keep getting distracted by the little things that it's just not getting done.

Anyway. Better get back to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment