Saturday 27 October 2012

Little Girl Rig

So. From what it seems the rig for the Little Girl is done. The hair works and so does the cloth, oh and the blend shapes (thanks again Jack). Sure it takes a little while to render but it looks so pretty. I could tweak the cloth a little but I've spent so damn long on this damn thing (holy balls did weight painting take a while but I think I have it down to a fine art now haha) that I'm sick of looking at it. The Old Man shouldn't take all that long to put together as I knew this was going to take ages, and I've learnt a lot doing this so yeah, he should be up a running in no time.


P.S. Yes the hair is just curves but it shows how they're dynamic and move when her head moves, the paint effects don't show in play blasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment