Thursday 20 September 2012

Update Week 9

I figured while I was here I'd just update ya'll with where I'm at.

The Old Man has some basic colour on him, the rig is almost ready (just needs some influences), the mesh is basically where I want it (just need to zBrush the UV layouts).

The Little Girl is in the same spot as the Old Man, basically ready to go.

The environment (room) has some colours on it, nothing special, but I does need more things in it to make it more of a room, something I'll either do when I get sick of animating and need a break or after the animating is done. Same goes for what I'd like to do in Mudbox, and proper texturing the characters and room.

Jack was nice enough to help me on Tuesday with some little things I was having problems with (I didn't know what I was doing basically). The hair system now moves with the skeleton for the Little Girl so when I skin everything she should have some nice dynamic hair. The (well I think it is) fancy looking rug I made has been implemented nicely. All in all the little issues I did have have been fixed, anything new that pops up (we all know they will) I'll make sure to put on here or at least keep note of for when we return from "holidays".

Untill next time. To infinity and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment