Monday 5 November 2012

RunningComp04

So today I went back to the little things that were annoying me and fixed them up, did another shot, and readied another for animating. Since things here and there have changed throughout doing each shot, like the attributes on the dynamics, I also went back and fixed the master scene in the hopes to avoid anything screwing up when I move onto the other shots. I have also decided to not do a master camera in one scene and instead break them up into shot by shot scenes. I had to do this because having to cache the hair and the cloth takes a while per test, if something doesn't work I have to go back and fix it, so it figured it was better to cache 100 frames at a time for each scene rather than try and cache 1000.
Also, I have decided to ditch one shot and replace it with another. I think it'll not only help things flow a little better but also make things a little easier on me. I'm going to remove the hug between the two characters and replace it with the Old Man sitting on the end of the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment