Thursday 1 November 2012

Running Comp 02

Another early morning and so here's a little update. I've been working on the fourth shot at the moment. There have been a few issues but all manageable. The photo album I did needed to be scaled down to fit but because I did blend shapes, rather than trying to control it with joints it squashed it, so when the album was opened the cover and pages on one side shortened and looked stupid. So I fixed that. More importantly though, the Little Girls character set isn't working properly any more which is a pain in the ass but I'm working around that for the time being and keying everything manually. Not exactly fun but I'm hoping that when I start the next shot I can re-import the Little Girl and hopefully it'll fix that issue.


No comments:

Post a Comment