Tuesday 13 March 2012

A Quick Rundown

What I have posted so far have been different versions of my script and shot lists.

At the moment I think I will be sticking with V2 of my script and V1 of the shot list that goes with that.

I have put up an 'easy' version of my shot list.
This was done as a back up plan. If all goes to crap and I have fallen behind then I will use this. I have changed how the Little Girls hair would move, from flowing to static, and using shadows to reveal her eye rather than moving hair. And with Neale’s advice I have changed it from the Little Girl climbing onto her Grandfathers lap to a few shots around the room and then she is just on his lap, this would save a lot of time even though I might have to create more models I think it would be easier than having to animate something complex.

Now that I think I have finalised the script and the shot list, pending any changes by teachers, I will be moving onto collating different images to try and better show the style and mood I’m after.
And in the next few days I am hoping to do my video block.

2 comments:

  1. Good idea to have a fallback, but still strive to get it all done. Make sure you get the basics done first, then move up step-by-step.
    Looking forward to the video block :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would really like to get it all done. My 3D teacher is telling me to go for it. I guess ill try and leave the harder scenes for last and if I have enough time then yeah, get that shit done like a baws*


      *boss

      Delete