Tuesday 29 May 2012

Just a quick little (maybe slightly large (that's what she said)) update

Here we have the characters and the Little Girls many forms. I don't think making the younger Little Girl will be all that hard in Maya as it would be essentially the same model just scaled down and all I'd need to change is the clothing and hair, yes it would take some time but I don't think it's a huge amount of work.



The Old Man has had a last minute mirrioring because when I originally visualised how he was going to look I had his telescopic eye as the left eye, the problem with this is that it wouldn't work how it needed to in the script to make the Little Girls eyes look the same, instead she would look further deformed. I also added the exit of the telescope out of the back of his head.


These are the layouts Ill be doing (pending what Neale says). I've taken what I had done in my thumbnails and prettied them up a little more now I just need to colour them.
I haven't thought all that much about colour, other than it will have most of the colour pulled out at the beginning, also with a slight sepia tone to it, and colour will slowly be added back by the end.



That's all for now. I know I've posted a lot of the same things with only minor changes but I think any progress is still progress. The rest of the stuff I'm working on isn't far away from being finished so there will hopefully be a big update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment